




We had Amber Scruggs from Little Moon Photography come over last Sunday for Sydney's 6 month portraits. She did an awesome job and I highly recommend her if you are in the NoVa area. She gives us a sneak peak and some nice compliments about Sydney's modeling ability at this link: http://littlemoonphotography.com/blog/
8 comments:
Kristin, great to read your comment on the blog and hear from you! You guys have an adorable little baby girl there! Isn't it a blast? Addison is almost 1 year now...it is hard to believe that time can come and go that quickly. We just moved from Palatine, IL in July...now we are in the Cleveland area and really enjoy it. I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas. Thanks for posting a comment!
Where did you get all the cute, crocheted hats? My baby's head would love one!
We got them on Etsy.com Jason!
How precious! What a smile Sydney has got!
So cute, I luv the one with the pink hat.
Oh my gosh! She is so cute! I love those pictures! Missing y'all from Texas.
I think it's great that the photographer came to your house. Personalized pictures!
Those pictures are absolutely adorable! Sydney is precious. I hope you all are doing well. :)
Post a Comment