I am a stay at home mom...at least until work starts in late August. The first day was pretty easy. Sydney has been doing a lot of traveling so I think that settling into a routine will be very good and much wanted by her. She took 3 naps in her crib, which is a surprise since we didn't think she'd be in the crib until a few months from now. (We had currently been using a bassinet in our bedroom.)
So, Monday night we decided to put her in her crib for the night. It has been 2 nights in a row that she has spent the night in her bedroom and in her own crib. It has been better for our sleeping and I think she LOVES her mattress in there.
Our next challenge is for her to take a bottle. She started refusing the bottle last week and has really put up a good fight. We will try this weekend when Matt is home to give her one instead of me.
Otherwise our days are pretty basic, with a few interruptions to do errands.
6:00 - wake up
6:30-7:30 - drive Matt to work, sit in morning traffic to get home (I can't wait until his car's here)
8-9 - 2 mile walk to downtown restaurant row, get a coffee, jog home to use bathroom
10-12 - morning nap
12 - lunch/playtime
2 - afternoon nap/playtime/eat/poop
5 - go pick up Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment