Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mamma Mia!

Sydney and I went to the movies today to see Mamma Mia (I know, I know....but Abba is a guilty pleasure of mine.) She sat quietly through the previews, but then started fussing so I held her in the doorway of the theater and watched the movie standing up for 30 minutes. She fell asleep so I snuck her back into the handicapped seats in the front and watched the rest of the movie. What a champ!

I wish I could say the same for the movie. The dance scenes were fun, but Meryl Streep is just too old and Pierce Brosnon should stick to being hot/old. His singing voice is awful. Just awful.

After that, we walked around Tysons Corner mall for an hour and then headed home. We waited for Matt to get home and had Chinese food leftovers for dinner. Sydney had her bath at 8 and was in bed by 9:30. That is pretty much our evening routine in a nutshell.

No comments: