Wednesday, July 30, 2008

2 Month Check and Shots----eeeeek!

Sydney had her 2 month check up today with her new pediatrician. She is growing very well and I am a proud momma since I am the one supplying all the food. She is now 13.15 lbs and 23 inches long. (When she was born she was 7 lbs. 9 oz. and 21 inches long) If you think that sounds big ... that's because it is! She is in the 95th percentile for weight (ouch, my aching back) and the 90th percentile for her height (she will be a tall woman someday)

She was a cheery baby for her entire check up and charmed the pants off of her new pediatrician. Then, came the nurse with four syringes and a dose of oral vaccination for my Sweet Sydney. I'm glad that the nurse worked fast - four needles, two in each chubby thigh and one big scream. I cuddled and nursed Sydney immediately and she has been napping ever since the drive home.

I'm so proud of my girl. And proud of myself for not crying.

No comments: