Matt and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary by going to Disney World! We have been there before and really wanted to go back! I can't wait to take Sydney and Jack there someday.
Saturday, we hung out by the hotel's beautiful pool and had great food at one of the hotel's restaurants. The evening was spent relaxing and watching Public Enemies (with Johnny Depp).
Sunday, we started off at Magic Kingdom.
In the afternoon, we went to Epcot for the Food and Wine Festival and to take a world tour of Morocco, Norway and China.
Monday, we went to Hollywood Studios (formerly MGM Studios) and took it easy. We saw a lot of shows and did seated activities (since I was very tired from walking all day Sunday.)
The highlight of our trip was the Block Party, where we had a Sydney's look-a-like sighting.
Actually, the highlight was probably the massages we got on Monday night and the delicious meals we had at the various Disney and Hyatt restaurants. Uninterrupted, long meals...ahhh, the simple things.
No comments:
Post a Comment