Ally and Sydney have had a rather icy relationship from the start. It all started when I first got pregnant and Ally asserted her dominance - by sitting/sleeping in all of Sydney's furniture/toys/crib before she was born.
On Syd's first day home from the hospital a rather hostile Ally hissed at her and went into hiding.
Sydney has done nothing but offer smiles and twinkling eyes for The Cat, but it has been fruitless in melting her icy heart....until now. I would like to believe that Ally now has a soft spot for little Sydney, but I think the real reason is that after being alone for 6 days over Christmas, she is desperate for any human interaction...the baby variety included.
1 comment:
I am glad for you guys that the "chill" is thawing. But for the followers of your blog it is rather unfortunate. While video's of Sydney petting Ally are nice, everyone knows you need conflict for a really juicy story.
Post a Comment