It all started in the magical town of Bloomington, Indiana back in 1999...
In the 16 years since, we have been busy. Marriage, Army, grad schools, lived in three states, two awesome kids, beat cancer, traveled a bunch and relocated our family to West Africa.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Winter Gear Photo Shoot
My Swedish-inspired winter hat
Boots with the fur....
I love my winter gear!
I'm ready to hit the slopes!
Click below for an interview the model. She's showing off some skills she learned in her 4th month of life.
Sydney is so adorable in these pictures. Love the hat! I'm sorry that I was not able to make it to Virginia this weekend, but I plan to visit in late November. I want to see the little one again.
1 comment:
Sydney is so adorable in these pictures. Love the hat! I'm sorry that I was not able to make it to Virginia this weekend, but I plan to visit in late November. I want to see the little one again.
Take care,
Carmen
Post a Comment